Infinite Business Solutions are Sydney's leading MYOB & IT specialists. We have assisted over 1,000 clients in the last 13 years with your MYOB & IT Needs. We found that MYOB clients also required software and hardware assistance and our goal in business is to anticipate our clients every need in terms of MYOB & IT. This comes in many forms and as with all our services is tailored to you our client's specific needs. We also work with our clients to choose the best technology and product for their business, we will also assist with warranty issues and after sales support.
- We can run a Health Check on your MYOB Network Performance
- We can supply all hardware brands including Dell, HP, Toshiba, Apple
- We can supply all necessary software from MYOB, Microsoft, Antivirus, Backup & more
- Value for money hardware & software with excellent after sales service & support
- Phone, remote & on-site assistance
- We have a big focus on backup's & redundancy
- We can create a LAN or local network for your business computers
300 of our larger clients we can remotely access and troubleshoot their servers and workstations as required. Technology allows this high-speed access from offsite and this is a large focus for Infinite Business Solutions and its large MYOB Accountright Premier & Accountright Enterprise clients.
If speed an issue with your multi user MYOB Premier Product, then Infinite Business Solutions have the perfect solution. Windows 2003 or 2008 Server with Terminal Services. We have large clients with the following MYOB datafile attributes:-
- 15 concurrent users in the 1 file
- 56 remote locations onto the one MYOB server
- MYOB file size of 1.9gb
- 10,000 inventory items
- 20,000 card file records
- Business turnover $1 billion
- Locations in UK/NZ/HK
- 3,000 emplyees on MYOB Premier Payroll
We also use software & tools available to make a Windows XP or Windows 7 machine Terminal Services enabled. This is most beneficial where a small business with less than 5 concurrent MYOB users has a growing MYOB file & business but cant justify $5,000 on a dedicated file server.